Here at MHS, we believe that Healthcare consultancy is where highly experienced individuals from across public and private healthcare offer a unique viewpoint to support others across the sector. Our healthcare consultants help translate, transform and transact your business plans, strategies and policies. By doing this they ensure that patients get the best possible care delivered by a high calibre team in a fit for purpose establishment.
Our Healthcare Consultants have walked that walk, talked that talk and know where the pitfalls are so that you can mitigate against them. They are able to articulate how to reach your successes and how you recognise it when it’s been achieved.
Based on our consultants' extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in various management and healthcare settings, we offer a view of where things currently stand and what improvements can be made to move your organisation forward. We offer expert advice and support in the development and refinement of processes, procedures, performance metrics, programs, and outcome measures for organisations, from the fabric of the building to how you maintain high quality care.
We provide health care consulting and management services – on projects large and small – to public sector and private sector organisations in the UK and to global health care organisations around the world. We share our expertise and hands-on experience. Whether you are seeking a partner to help you establish excellence in hospital management, develop best-in-class services, or build clinical programs that are comparable with the best in the world, we have a team of specialists who can work with you to meet your needs.
At MHS we have a 5 step programme to our Healthcare Consultancy offer: which we are confident will lead to an increase productivity, performance and service quality for you and your organisation.
- We compare your service or organisation to peers in your sector.
- We discover the behaviours and habits of your local population/stakeholder base and what makes them tick.
- We anticipate service changes, identify skills gaps and horizon scan in order for you to better prepared for any potential threats, risks, emerging issues and opportunities.
- We ascertain your local demand for integrated health and social care services and translate that into where, why and more importantly what, that means for you and your organisation.
- We analyse and interpret the meaning behind your intelligence data to get you ahead of trends and changes.
We believe in the importance of working side-by- side to customise solutions that provide the best possible health care for patients in your community.