Health Care Planning
We are a team of specialist healthcare planners with significant experience and expertise in the planning and development of healthcare services, environments, and facilities. Our experience is founded on many years of work which includes operational management of clinical and non-clinical NHS and private healthcare services, giving a unique skill set. We have worked with a wide range of healthcare clients.
Our knowledge enables us to support, challenge, innovate and encourage best practice in the development of new services and facilities to support the ever-changing health landscape and develop environments that are fit for purpose and promote flexibility of use.
- Innovative solutions supported by evidenced-based departmental and room planning standards.
- Clear understanding of the systems and processes that are required for operational and clinical delivery of care across the full portfolio of services.
- Process and review and re- engineering through analysis, assessment, and evaluation of existing provision to develop solutions for innovative or different ways of working
- Facilitate stakeholder / user engagement for collective shared visions across the wider health economy.
Service Redesign to provide:
- Organisational Governance and Executive Management Review.
- Transitional planning.
- Capacity Planning – Existing and Future.
- Design development to include:
- Functional content identification to include clinical adjacencies, relationship, and flow diagrams
- Identification of Schedules of Accommodation
- Room Data Sheets, including equipment requirements
- Development of service operational protocols (SOPs) and specifications and models of care for clinical departments, clinical support services and non-clinical support services.
- Feasibility studies and service option reviews to determine concept viability prior to significant investment both time and finances